We are now living longer than ever before, so it is important that the needs and rights of our older family members and loved ones are provided for and protected.
Our experienced and qualified team are able to help your family, to ensure that your older loved ones are treated with dignity and to assist them in situations where they have been unlawfully taken advantage of.
We can assist in areas such as:
- Providing advice regarding various accommodation options, including granny flat and retirement village accommodation.
- Preparing granny flat agreements.
- Providing advice on retirement village contracts.
- Making administration and guardianship applications to QCAT.
- Advising and acting in situations where there has been misuse of Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Lodging caveats to protect an older persons property.
- Assisting revoking signatory arrangements at banks.
- Making applications to the Court as might be necessary to reverse transfers.
- Making applications to the Court as may be necessary to obtain compensation.
Whatever it takes, Springwood Lawyers can assist you.